Armagedon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armagedon

Home of Armageddon guild -Perfect World International

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes.....

Go down 
+4
yumyum
acidbaze
Septix
Phsyco
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Well ladies and gentlemen…..

There have been some recent changes and restructuring of Armagedon.

Having said that, there may be those who agree with or
disagree with the changes. This is not to say that those of you who disagree do not have a right to your opinion, but I would like to the time to tell you someof the issues surrounding this restructure and also get some input as to whatyou all think may or may not need to be done going from here…

First
This is not the first time that there has been a
restructuring within Arma. It happens! Even to the larger factions, there will always be the need to revamp and rework in order to make everyone the best bothsolo and within the group. Physco has been working hard and non-stop in his efforts to rebuild, and in this is has often sacrificed his leveling and therefore his time. The goal is to be a solid, well-organized faction with which everyone can all have fun!

Second
Because of the new changes, I would like to briefly
introduce all of you to your new officers (and some continuing). These are the people that are there to help you and aid you.

* Leader: Physco (Wizard)
* Marshal: AnimeQT (Cleric)
* Marshal: AineGoddess (Venomancer)
* Marshal: Mystea (Cleric)
* Executor: DarkRanger (Archer)
* Executor: Balanar (Barbarian)
* Executor: YouLoveRice (Blademaster)
* Executor: Artrious (Blademaster)
* Executor: Annei (Cleric)
* Executor: yumyum (Wizard)
* Executor: Jeagerjaques (Barbarian)
* Executor: Vexos (Cleric)
* Executor: Armegedon (Cleric)
* Executor: moonwind (Blademaster)
* Executor: Star_Bright (Cleric)

DO NOT mistake this for all of them
being at your beck and call 24/7. That is just not possible. We all know that questing can be hard, boring and overall a pain in the rear. However, there are many quests that can be done solo, or take the time to ask if there is anyone else who needs something in the area. NEVER be afraid to ask for help, just keep in mind that there may not always be someone available that second and even that it might take some time.

This goes the same for bosses. PLEASE do not get mad, pissy,frustrated, etc. if there is a time when a boss cannot be done
at that particular moment…Bosses can be tricky. There are bosses that people can tank on their own and there are those bosses that require a specific crew to accomplish. IF either is the case, we will all do our best to get you what you need as soon as possible. Keep in mind as well, the weekends tend to be considered set aside for bosses, FB’s and
such: the ones that we cannot get to any other time.

Third

VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE do not spam guild chat if you
have an issue with someone or something that could be deemed personal. Like not liking another member, not
being about to get help and the like. If you should have such an issue, please contact on of the officers and they will do there very best to get the issue resolved or somehow come to a compromise on what needs/should be done. If you do not tell us, we cannot help get things taken care of or resolved and many of us know that this can be deadly for an entire group. The last thing that we all need is drama. This is a NO DRAMA zone and everyone should be repected.
Please…I am begging you!

Fourth
There is no doubt that there are some clicks here
and that can be a good thing! That means that we have found a decent compromise in levels where everyone can get the help that they need. However, please do not exclude anyone person unless there are such circumstances that would make a grouping impossible for survival of any one member. It is fantastic that we have a spread that can work for just about everyone! With that, when recruiting…
Level 50 is the minimum requirement for entry.

Fifth
It is important that all of us are on the same page
in terms of the rules associated with Arma. We are not here to baby-sit and we are not here to punish, however there are some rules that are in place for a reason! Trying to skirt around them too feed ones own need or desire is not fair to the group as a whole. If you are not sure about the rules and such,they are posted on this forum.

Sixth
Once again, in terms of helping. We are all players
of this game and as such will know some things and not know others. It is strongly suggested that you get acquainted with the various threads in the “Help” section here. That way if there is no one available to help or you choose to help yourself, you will know where to go. These guides are not all encompassing and will not take the place of in-game experience, but they are extremely helpful to anyone. Especially if you do not want to be standing around staring at the kitty’s in Arch doing nothing.

* Now that I have written a novella….lol…

*We are all here to have fun! And I think that we all do a good
job of it. These changes have been designed to help you all and Armagedon as a whole grow stronger and more cohesive. Any input that you all have can be directed at an officer or on the forums here. We want to hear from everyone if there is anything that may arise, public and private alike.

There are a few people that have and continue to be trusted with confidential information on a personal nature, so please to not be afraid to ask. We can refer you to the person and things will get taken care of as soon and as best as possible. We all need to trust each other. This is a game yes, but at the same time this can be seen as an extension of family to many. After-all, we spend countless hourswith each other!

*Please contact any one of us if you have any questions or
concerns, do not let them linger and build up to something that cannot be helped or fixed*

** DON’T FORGET TO HAVE FUN!!**

Last edited by Rosie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phsyco
Admin

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Looks like we chose a good director.
Back to top Go down

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Well thank you Phy....I only hope that I can do all that everyone expects of me and work at getting Armagedon to where you, and all of us, want it to be!

And wait......is that your charm coming through again...*gasp*

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phsyco
Admin

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:17 pm

lmao it just might be
Back to top Go down
Septix

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:38 am

cheers Nicely stated Rose. Clearly you ARE the right person for Director Position. flower
Back to top Go down
acidbaze

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 am

cheers i think this is a very good thing and proud of that being said and we all need to start working closer together to acheive this woo hoo got love this guild good work baby
Back to top Go down
yumyum

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:54 am

great work rose Cool
Back to top Go down

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS PHSYCO   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 pm

YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*(Awsomenessest person eva) Armegedon

btw im comming back so watch out

13% till download finishes

and i will tell you the totally un-true reason when i come online in like an hour or something like that

and get ready to get 2 sparked

muahahha rendeer
Back to top Go down
Mystea

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Congrats and great job Rose. Cant wait to work more with you in the future. Id rather zhen ..but work is good too. Much luv.
Back to top Go down
AnimeQT

AnimeQT

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 am

Armegedon wrote:
YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*(Awsomenessest person eva) Armegedon

btw im comming back so watch out

13% till download finishes

and i will tell you the totally un-true reason when i come online in like an hour or something like that

and get ready to get 2 sparked

muahahha rendeer

lol wth? if your coming back i havent even seen you yet

and well said rose! Very Happy woot my names up there xD lol
Back to top Go down
statik

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Good Job!
Back to top Go down
cutie

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 pm

affraid Rose honey do your fingers hurt? Great Job... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.....   Changes..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armagedon :: Armageddon :: Faction/Guild Rules and Applications-
Jump to: