Armagedon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armagedon

Home of Armageddon guild -Perfect World International

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Money - How And Where Its Used

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phsyco
Admin

Guild Money - How And Where Its Used Empty
PostSubject: Guild Money - How And Where Its Used   Guild Money - How And Where Its Used Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 pm

So I thought that many of you might be wondering how I use the money that you all donate towards Armagedon. Well its only fair that I let you guys know anyway because after all the money comes from all of us and so all of us should know how its used. So here I will try to break it down as much as possible to show you guys.

Our top expense at this moment is probably Territory War. As of now we have been spending 2million coins per TW which I am now going to reduce. Since most of our TWs right now are not seriouse as much as they are a learning experience for many of us I am going to lower the amount that goes into them. To break down how the 2million was used here it is:...

Bid - 500k
Towers - 1mil
Catapaults - 100k
Extra - 400k

The bid is one thing we can't change... 500k is the minimum bid that we must place on a territory in order to attack. As for towers, they cost 100k each. I used to buy 10 towers which are the 4 inside our base and the 2 that are outside each of the 3 gates making a total of 10 towers. Catapaults cost 10k each and we usually used about 10 because they get destroyed fairly easily without a good party to carry it. The extra 400k is usually spent on towers that are destroyed. That is the break down for how our TW's have been so far. However the new break down will be more like this...

Bid - 500k
Towers - 600k
Catapaults - 50k
Extra - 200k

As I said before the bid cannot be changed... at least not lowered. It can be higher if someone outbids us but that probably won't be happenening for a while. As for towers, during a practice TW we don't need to buy all the towers so we can just settle with the inside 4 and 2 for the centre gate. Since our practice TW's are against Conquoror and we know that they only go through the middle gate anyway against us we dont need to spend anything on the other gates. As for the extra again it can go towards destroyed towers or extra catapaults. Now once we get into a real TW the cost will look more like this...

Bid - 500k
Towers - 1.6mil
Catapaults - 100k
Extra - 1mil

Ok since we have not actually had a real TW yet these prices can change by quite alot, as of right now they are just estimated. I believe the 500k for the bid will remain the same because there is always a free territory if one gets outbid but it can rise in the event that we want a specific one. As for towers there are a total of 16 towers which we would need to buy. 4 inside our base, 2 outside each of the 3 gates and 2 more in the centre of each of the 3 paths makeing a total of 16. Catapaults again in a real tw will probably be better protected and therefore we will need less. As for the extra 1mil, we can expect our towers to be destroyed quite a bit in a real TW especially the inner towers near the crystal.

Our next expense is bosses. In my opinion when we do boss runs as a guild I don't think that the people helping out with them should have to pay for the repairs as well. Repairs can get costly at higher levels. A weapon alone can cost about 80k to repair. Anyway I think that those helping should not have to pay for the repairs and there for I ask them to send me a repair bill after the boss runs. The bill usually is about 100k - 150k per person. So the total would come out to about 500k per boss run. Now do note that I have not payed anyone yet... this is a new idea that I plan on starting now.

The next expense would be contests. The prizes for contests are paid for using the guild money. Every contest has different prizes with different price ranges. Also is varies alot based on how many winners the contest allows. We will try to post the estimated value of how much the prizes are worth with every contest so you can see just how much was spent on them.

That would be all the expenses we have at the moment if we do end up getting more (hopefully not lol) I will post them here for you all to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Money - How And Where Its Used   Guild Money - How And Where Its Used Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Thank you Phy!

Good call on posting this.... Cool

(And the value of the current contest has been noted in the post)
Back to top Go down
Phsyco
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Money - How And Where Its Used   Guild Money - How And Where Its Used Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Thanks Rose! And if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment. Anything helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Money - How And Where Its Used   Guild Money - How And Where Its Used Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Money - How And Where Its Used
Page 1 of 1